We are creating software products and operational systems for businesses across many sectors, including Education, Healthcare, Finance, Supply Chain and Human Resources. We have offices in UK, Portugal and Vietnam.
· Working with clients to understand their needs, concerns and get requirement, gather information, analyze, and translate business needs into documents (such as: business cases, business models, functional specifications, use cases, user stories, etc.). Gather, organize and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources.
· Identify and define business needs and problems/issues to enable a feasible solution scope to be developed.
· Effectively communicating requirements to stakeholders, managing conflicts, issues and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope.
· Contributes to the conversion of business needs into functional designs and conduct product training as needed.
· Transfer your knowledge to the development team and other members of the project team.
· Ensure the Team understand the product requirements & backlog.
· Support the creation and maintenance of project documentation
· Keep up to date with new trends and best practices in business analysis and share knowledge with colleagues
· At least 1-year experience as Software Business Analyst or Product Owner
· Proficiency in English is a must
· Good problem-solving through applying analytical and critical thinking skills
· Have general knowledge about programming and data structure
· Have good communication and presentation skills
· Open-minded, straightforward and good at self-starting.
· Detail-oriented and goal-driven person
· Experience in Project Lifecycle methodologies (Agile, Scrum, PMP)