There are multiple transits in a wanderer’s journey. Our client is a technology startup based out of Dubai that aspires to be the hub for the evolution of ownership for every wanderer exploring and discovering throughout their journey.
We’re a car subscription app that enables customers to interact with automobile dealers in a new way to shop, get approved and pay for a car – all through an App. We help optimize our dealer partners’ used vehicle inventory, build better user experience and give customers the freedom to drive the car they want for as long as they want with the flexibility to walk away at any time.
Our dream engineer has a knack for writing the most performance optimized code along with it being modular and scalable. Mentally, you must have the persistence to continuously challenge the status quo and embrace change. Culturally, you need to believe that no challenge is too big to solve, and love thinking product and get excited to ideate and build all by yourself. Eventually, assume the leadership of a team of developers in addition to being a senior individual contributor.
• Solving challenging architectural and design problems
• Getting hands dirty with end-to-end product and feature delivery
• Building slick interfaces and animation to provide best UX for the user
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality. • Building and contributing to open source libraries and components
• Making an impact at scale and improving your learning curve at an accelerated pace at the same time!
• Strong CS fundamentals with Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or similar technical field of study) or equivalent practical experience
• 3 years of experience working in Mobile development and has been leading a mobile team in a Product Company
• Having an agile mindset and not hesitate to learn more about new technologies
• Good working knowledge of algorithms and data structures
• Solid understanding of how mobile works
• Experience in Continuous integration and delivery pipeline as well as Automation Testing in mobile
• Have written or contributed on complex React Native module
• Experience in App analytics platform to monitor the funnel and in-app activity
• Have solved complicated native library integration with ios and android
• Persistence to give up anything to squeeze in that last bit-level performance
Previous experience with our tech stack is a huge plus. We use:
• Mobile App development: React Native Relevant Information
Opportunity type – Full-time and on-site
Location – Dubai, UAE
Start date – As soon as possible