We are looking for person who can fulfill the gaps between Developers and Operations. We will together develop system and use Power of Automation to change the world of Software Development
In this role you will design and development on project basis as part of product design and development team. Hold accountability for professional software development to meet business requirements. Expecting to demonstrate best practice in software development. You must be able to write unit tests and automated tests. You must be able to pick up new languages and technologies quickly, be a strong team player, and rapidly adapt to changing business.
● At least 3 years of working working with Swift/Objective-C
● Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields.
● Fast learner, logical thinking, good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
● Ability to work as a team, flexible, proactive, focus on objectives with high standard and quality
● Experienced with working with remote data via REST and JSON
● Experience with frameworks: UIKit, CoreGraphic, CFNetwork, CoreData.
● Strong knowledge in RESTful, RxSwift, RxCocoa, MVC, MVP, MVVM, SQLite, Realm.
● Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
● Experience with Performance Optimization, Network Programming, Memory Management
● Deep understanding about Data Structure, Algorithm, Design Pattern, UML and Object-Oriented Programming
● Have knowledge about Human Interface Guidelines
● Familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery
● Knowledge about relational database or NoSQL
● Experienced in any of Spring MVC, Spring Framework, ORM Framework